The summer of 2021 is fast approaching, and it’s time to start planning and booking your summer barbecue fare. While there are so many great things to enjoy this time of year, the summer months are also a time for some degree of stress. With all the work that needs to be done and the family activities that need to be planned, there can be a fair amount of pressure put on the shoulders of the host.
BRION is a social and casual dinner series organized by the Urban Aggregation Network in the Greater Boston area. The goal of BRION is to meet, socialize and enjoy wine with a diverse group of wine enthusiasts. The series is meant to be low cost, with the suggested price for each course being $5-$6 dollars. The series will take place on alternating Fridays at the Wellington Street Wine Bar and will feature 3-4 courses.View
Napa’s newest winery and renowned Cabernet producer hosts a culinary experience with local celebrity chefs Michael Chiarello, Philippe Tessier and Dustin Valette.
NAPA, Calif. (June 15, 2021) – BRION, the flagship Napa Valley winery owned by Brion Wise, is pleased to announce its 2021 Summer Dinner Series. The property overlooks the picturesque Waka Mountains and offers stunning views of the Sleeping Lady Vineyard. The property hosts a series of culinary events unique to Napa Valley. The winery will open its kitchen to chefs of note, including Philip Tessier of PRESS Napa Valley, Dustin Valette of Valette Healdsburg and Michael Chiarello of Bottega and Coqueta.
I have always believed that wine is best drunk in good company and with good food. That’s why we created this summer dinner series, says Wise (distinguishing his last name from that of the winery, which is capitalized). My wife Rhonda and I are excited to sit down with our guests and enjoy a bottle of wine together, along with a good meal. These dinners are designed to reinforce participants’ love of local wines. It’s important to us to create a real spirit and place at BRION, and we started with this dinner series and these incredible chefs.
Each award-winning chef will create a unique menu, complemented by a selection of coveted BRION wines from the same winery. Three renowned BRION winemakers, led by Brion and Rhonda Wise, will take guests on a fascinating culinary journey exploring the sublime synergy of wine and food. The Summer Dinner Series was created to offer guests the rare opportunity to engage in the art of creating exceptional food and wine pairings, and to experience firsthand the shared vision of the winemaker and chef in an intimate dining setting.
The 2021 summer meal offerings:
- Saturday 17. July 2021 with the chef Philippe Tessier and the winemaker Marc Herold
- A multi-course dinner will be prepared and presented by PRESS Napa Valley Executive Chef Philip Tessier, who will be joined by winemaker Mark Herold to welcome winemakers Brion and Rhonda Wise. A former chef at The French Laundry, Chef Tessier was the first American to stand on the podium at the biennial Bocuse D’Or World Chefs Championship, and most recently led Team USA to victory in 2017. Chef Tessier’s seasonal dishes pair perfectly with the deep, complex BRION wines, made by Mark Herold of Caldwell Vineyard and Oakville Ranch.
- Saturday, 14. August 2021 with chef Dustin Valette and winemaker Massimo Monticelli
- The multi-course dinner will be prepared by chef Dustin Valette, owner of the Valette Healdsburg restaurant of the same name, who will host alongside winemaker Brion Wise and winemaker Massimo Monticelli. Valette Healdsburg has become one of the most respected restaurants in Sonoma County, as evidenced by its plaque in the Michelin Guide. Chef Valette’s signature dishes are prepared exclusively from local farms in Sonoma County, making it a Sonoma-themed dinner, paired with delicious BRION Moon Mountain wines.
- Saturday, 18. September 2021 with chef Michael Chiarello and winemaker Julien Fayard
- A multi-course dinner will be prepared and presented by Chef Michael Chiarello, Executive Chef and owner of Coqueta and Bottega Napa Valley. Invited are the winemakers Brion and Rhonda Wise and the winemaker Julien Fayard. Chef Chiarello is one of America’s most celebrated chefs, with appearances on The Next Iron Chef and Top Chef Masters, among others. Chef Chiarello’s menu is inspired by one of Napa Valley’s most famous Italian restaurants, Bottega Napa Valley, with carefully selected seasonal ingredients paired with elegant BRION wines from Julien Fayar of Sleeping Lady Winery.
Tickets for the summer dinners are on sale now. To preserve the intimate character of these dinners, the number of seats is very limited. Tickets must be purchased in advance by calling Michael Green, Director of Private Client Services, at 707.339.7686 or by emailing him at [email protected].
BRION is located on the Sleeping Lady Vineyard, just south of downtown Ontville, at the foot of Mount Veeder, in an area synonymous with the best Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignons. The extraordinary 46-acre estate houses a restored 1876 bank barn, one of only two in California. The 8,400 square foot gravity-fed cellar is designed exclusively for the vinification of BRION wines. The winery was built to ensure that every step of the winemaking process meets BRION’s rigorous standards and to provide the winemaking team with all the resources needed to produce the best wines from these vineyards. Currently, BRION wines are distributed twice a year. BRION can be reached at 707.339.7686 or www.brionwines.com.
brion red winebasic dinner ideasdate night dinner recipesbrion 2016 cabernet sauvignon moon mountain district sonoma county,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,brion 2016 cabernet sauvignon moon mountain district sonoma county,brion red wine,basic dinner ideas,date night dinner recipes