We are pleased to announce that, at the recommendation of our winemaker, we are seeking two candidates for the position of “A Really Goode Job”.
Murphy-Goode Winery announced today that it will hire two candidates for a “really goode job”. The candidates will be selected from among those who apply for the position through the vineyard website, http://www.murphy-goode.com/jobs/. In addition to the position itself, the two candidates will also receive free wine, a wine club membership, and a gift certificate for the restaurant restaurant/bar, The Vine Bar.
On December 20, Murphy-Goode Winery announced that they will be hiring two candidates for the “A Really Goode Job” earlier mentioned in the blog post. There are two candidates, a man and a woman, both around the age of twenty-five, and both of them will be hired immediately. The man, James Stevens, will be putting in a lot of work to make sure that the job is done right. The woman, Jenifer Rose, will be helping James to do his job.. Read more about winery dream job and let us know what you think.View
The Sonoma County winery is stepping up its efforts after receiving more than 5,000 creative and inspiring submissions.
SONOMA COUNTY, Calif. (June 10, 2021) – Murphy-Goode, the Sonoma County winery that launched the Very Good Jobs national job search in March 2021, is stepping up its game, announcing today that it will hire TWO applicants for their dream job in wine country this fall. From the winemakers to the brand managers to the guests in the tasting rooms: Murphy-Goode inspires candidates struggling to find their dream job.
Launched in 2009, A Really Goode Job was a pioneering campaign to create real job opportunities in the wine industry at a time of economic crisis and high unemployment. As the country faces new challenges, it is more important than ever to create access and meaningful career opportunities. Murphy-Goode has cast a wide net and started looking for candidates from across the country who want to follow their passion and find their dream job in the wine industry.
- WHAT: Murphy-Goode is looking for TWO candidates and is accepting applications until the end of June. Benefits of the position include a $10,000 monthly salary, free housing for a year (in a beautiful house in the middle of the vineyard, no note!) in the charming town of Healdsburg, one of the best places in Sonoma County, and a year’s supply of Murphy-Goode wine.
- WHY? Overwhelmed by thousands of creative and inspiring proposals, the Murphy-Goode team wondered: How are we supposed to choose just one? They couldn’t, so they decided to redouble their efforts and choose not one, but TWO candidates to land their dream job in the wine industry.
- WHO : With over 5,000 applicants, check out some of the best applications here:
- WHEN: The deadline for submission of applications is 30. June 2021.
- HOW THEY APPLY: To apply, candidates must create a short video explaining their ideal role in the wine industry and why they would be an asset to Murphy-Goode, then upload it to the official campaign website.
- And then what? A jury will review all applications, the finalists will be announced in July 2021, the two selected candidates will be announced in August 2021, and the position will begin in September 2021.
- What are the benefits? A head start in the wine industry, $10,000 a month, free accommodation for two contestants in two truly epic homes and a year’s supply of Murphy-Goode wine.
For those wondering if the position is for them, read the job description here and follow Murphy-Goode on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @MurphyGoodeWine.
To apply for a great job at Murphy-Goode, upload your video by the 30th. June 2021 on the official campaign website – www.murphygoodewinery.com/a-really-goode-job. This position officially begins in the fall and lasts one year. Jackson Family Wines is an equal opportunity employer. You must be over 21 years of age, legally reside in the United States and the District of Columbia, and/or be authorized to work in the United States.
About the Murphy-Goode Winery
Welcome to the life of the Hoods. Founded in Sonoma County in 1985 in the spirit of love and friendship between Tim Murphy, Dale Goode and Dave Reedy Sr. Murphy-Goode Winery produces some of the best wines in California without taking itself too seriously. That history continues today as Jackson Family Wines, a tradition built on a shared understanding of friendship, hard work, a sense of humor and, of course, a bottle of good wine. Murphy-Goode offers high-quality wines from some of California’s greatest wine regions, as well as wines from Sonoma County. Murphy-Good is never pretentious, often irreverent and focused on having fun. Thanks to its consistent quality, the brand has become the wine of choice for consumers all over the world. For more information, visit www.MurphyGoodeWinery.com and follow Murphy-Goode on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @MurphyGoodeWine.
Murphy-Goode Winery announced today that it has selected two candidates for the position of “A Really Goode Job”. The name of the position is “Really Goode Job”, and the job holder will be required to “really goode” at their job for at least three months. The hiring process took about a year, and during that time the company considered several different options, including “Wine Maker” and “Wine Taster”. The candidates were interviewed by a panel of three professional wine critics, and one of the candidates was finally selected based upon his “really goode” performance at a wine tasting event. The person being hired is Murphy-Goode Winery’s new “A Really Goode Job” candidate, and. Read more about dave ready jr wife and let us know what you think.
wine jobdave ready jr net worthmurphy-goode chardonnaywinery dream jobfacebook murphy-goode winerymurphy-goode chardonnay 2017,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,winery dream job,facebook murphy-goode winery,murphy-goode chardonnay 2017,murphy-goode wine near me,dave ready jr wife,murphy-goode winery history,murphy goods,how old is dave ready jr