The question that is asked each year at the Passover Seder – “Why is this night different from all other nights?”- takes on special meaning this year as well. This year’s Seder will certainly be unusual, but the difficult circumstances may also be an opportunity to treat various aspects of the Passover meal differently than in the past. At the heart of the Seder is the command to drink four cups of wine. Should it be any wine? Or should this year’s four cups be filled with the best?
(Bayonne, NJ, 15 FEB, 2021) – You can spend this Passover in Israel, Italy or France – without leaving your Seder table. Royal Wine in New Jersey, the world’s largest supplier of kosher wines and spirits, offers an exceptional selection of Passover wines from around the world – including an NBA All-Star Amaré Stoudemire label – with a wide range of flavors and prices.
Kosher wines have experienced a renaissance in the last two decades. Believe it or not, the best-selling imported Moscato in the United States is kosher! Discover great kosher options at all prices. New varieties from vineyards around the world make kosher wines a great choice for everyone. Whether for an Easter seder or a simple dinner with friends, these high-quality wines are sure to please everyone.
- Stoudemire Origins 2018 and Stoudemire Clarity Rosé 2020 – After creating a series of kosher wines from Upper Galilee (imported and distributed by Royal Wine Corp.), Amare is expanding its California offerings in partnership with Herzog Wine Cellars (USA). PDSF : 24,99 EURO
- Herzog Lineage Rosé 2020 is a rosé with flavors of pomegranate, raspberry and sour cherry (USA). PSA 19.99
- Château Roubine Rosé 2020 (Côte de Provence, France) – Now exclusively imported by Royal Wine Corp, the rosé wines from this high-end Provençal producer are also kosher for Easter. SRA: 19.99-59.99
- Duke Generation IX Cabernet Sauvignon Leap Deer Cabernet 2018 is a new flagship wine from the renowned Duke Leap Deer Cabernet region, known for putting California on the world wine map in 1976 (USA). MSRP: $249.99
- Bartenura Prosecco Rosé – A high quality pink sparkling wine from Italy, ideal for the Easter feeder and all year round for small family gatherings and celebrations (Italy). RRP: 19.99
- Château Meyney Saint-Estèphe 2018 – This prestigious Bordeaux estate joins the royal family of top-class Bordeaux châteaux, producing kosher grapes (France). SPR : 79.99
- Sforno – A new range of affordable, kosher quality wines produced by the famous Riglos winery and sold at retail prices between $10 and $15 (Argentina).
Can’t get enough of these press releases? Here are more suggestions from around the world:
- Gush Etzion, a large boutique winery in the hills of Judea, returns to America with an impressive selection of quality wines. SRP: $22.99 – $59.99
- Barkan Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, a virtually unbeatable wine in terms of quality and price ($19.99).
- Barons De Rothschild Champagne, an elegant and classic champagne from this famous wine family ($79.99).
- Château Luscombe 2018, a Margaux Grand Cru; recommended retail price: $159.99
- Bartenura, Rosato boxes, after the successful launch of Bartenura Moscato boxes, here comes the Pink version! Price: €14.99/package of four.
- The Alphasha Carmel Reserve, the best QPR Carmel in this thriving New World PSP region: $10.99.
- Flejas de Los Andes Gran Malbec, Malbec from part of Vignobles Rothschild SPR: $29.99.
Kosher Easter Vodka
- Vodka Lviv distilled from beets; PSA: 20
What makes wine kosher? – Ten things you need to know about kosher wine.
“People may be surprised to learn that most kosher wines are certified for use throughout the year as well as for Passover,” says Jay Buchsbaum, vice president of marketing and wine education at Royal Wine Corp, “Here are a few more facts to help you understand what makes a wine kosher.
10 things to know about kosher wine; www.TheKFWE.com (Virtual Wine Festival, 21 FEB).
Easter 2021 begins at sundown on March 27.
About Royal Wine/Kedemia
Founded in 1848, Royal Wine Corp. is owned in the United States by the Herzog family, whose roots in winemaking go back eight generations to Czechoslovakia.
Today, Royal Wine’s portfolio includes national and international wines from the traditional wine regions of France, Italy and Spain, as well as from Israel, New Zealand, Argentina and many other countries.
The company owns and operates Kedem Wineries in New York State and Herzog Wineries in Oxnard, California, with state-of-the-art facilities, including winery tours, a modern, fully-equipped tasting room, a gift store and food service facilities. In addition, the winery is home to the award-winning restaurant Tierra Sur, which serves the finest Mediterranean cuisine in modern California. Follow Royal Wine Corp: @royalwinecorp; https://www.facebook.com/RoyalWineCorp.