Wine enthusiasts may have felt a bit left out in recent years as the craft beer craze has swept across the globe, but those days are nearing an end. With the help of Oregon Wine Experience®, they’ll finally get their own dedicated convention. While the first event won’t be held until 2021, there is plenty of time to plan now for what promises to be an unforgettable event. In addition to the Oregon Wine Experience® event, there will also be a number of smaller local events held in advance of the 2021 convention. With the goal of encouraging local tourism, as well as giving attendees a taste of what the 2021 convention will have to offer, these events will offer the most comprehensive look at Oregon wines ever
Oregon Wine Experience® announces the lineup of winemakers, vintners, and winery owners who will be on hand for the 2021 event. The event, held in the Willamette Valley, Oregon, is a showcase for the “New Oregon Wine Experience®” which will feature both new Oregon wineries and old favorites. “We are excited to get the ball rolling on planning for 2021,” said the vinebar’s publisher, “I think that the lineup is going to be amazing, and we’re looking forward to seeing the response from our readers and the wine growing community.”
New branding and improvements to enhance the quality of events
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. (May 3, 2021) – The Oregon Wine Experience® (MRA), a leading charitable wine and culinary event, has announced plans to host its flagship event in 2021, from May 23-29. August 2021 announced. The unique format of the event, which includes both small physical meetings and virtual options, allows participants to enjoy the event from the safety or comfort of their own homes. Key events like the Founder’s Cask Auction and the Grand Tasting are back with improvements.
Communities across the state of Oregon have shown their commitment to PRA and its 2020 cause. We are proud to come together again in 2021 in a new format to showcase the growing philanthropic impact of this event, said Floyd Harmon, Executive Director of the Asante Foundation.
Calendar of major events for 2021
OWE has carefully developed four multi-stage event plans to meet various national and regional requirements. In-person events will take place in August, in accordance with all existing mandates and protocols. The format may change according to the guidelines in place at the time of the event. Below is the planned schedule:
- Wednesday, August 25 and Thursday, August 26 – Founder’s Barrel Auction:attendees and sponsors can bid on exclusive wines made especially for MRA from around the state. A collection tasting will be held Wednesday for previous bidders, sponsors and some donors to the Asante Foundation. On Thursdays, there are many tastings. All bids must be submitted online.
- Thursday, 26. August – Virtual Medal Ceremony: This event will be broadcast live so that everyone can virtually attend. Spectators sit in the front row as the results of the 2021 Oregon Wine Competition are announced. Sponsors will receive exclusive medal party packages to enjoy award-winning wines and culinary bites. The public will also be able to buy them as long as they are available.
- Friday, 27. August – Grand Tasting:Taste Oregon’s award-winning wines and culinary delights. There are several windows through which small groups of visitors can enjoy the tasting while respecting capacity and safety standards.
- Saturday, 28. August – Miracle Auction and Salmon Roast:An elaborate salmon dinner will tell the story of a local patient and the huge impact of MRA’s community support. The master of ceremonies and auctioneer takes the audience on a fascinating journey through a live auction of coveted items called Paddle Raise. The program will also be available online via live streaming. Mobile bidding on silent auction items is possible all week.
- August – Winemaker dinner: These small, intimate gatherings are held throughout August at wineries and culinary venues that partner with leading sponsors.
Another innovation for OWE is the expansion of its brand presence. The new visual style and website, developed in partnership with Portland-based agency Sasquatch, presents the event as accessible, community-oriented and heartwarming, with Oregon wine and PRA’s philanthropic commitment at the core of the brand.
Since 2015, PRA has grown exponentially and attracted national and state attention. The new brand represents the natural evolution of this transformation and our new direction. We truly believe this event celebrates the best of Oregon – the best wine, the best food, the best participants, the best sponsors, the best causes, and the beauty and awesomeness of Oregon, Harmon said.
The MRA will be held on the Bigham Knoll campus in Jacksonville, Oregon. For more event information, visit theoregonwineexperience.com or call (541) 789-5025.
About Oregon Wine Experience
Since its inception in 2015, the Oregon Wine Experience® (PRA) has raised more than $6.6 million for the Children’s Miracle Network and other health programs funded by the Asante Foundation. Asante is a local nonprofit with nearly 6,000 employees that provides health care to nearly 600,000 people in nine counties in Southern Oregon and Northern California. This multi-day wine and food event celebrating Oregon’s finest wines will be held from the 23rd to the 29th. August 2021 will take place. For more information, visit: theoregonwineexperience.com.
About the Asante Foundation
For more than 60 years, philanthropy has enabled Asante to secure and improve health care for the people of Southern Oregon and Northern California. The Asante Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Asante, a local non-profit health system, is a crucial partner in achieving Asante’s vision of being your trusted partner in lifelong health care – for everyone, all the time. The Asante Foundation has launched AsanteForward, the largest campaign in its history to transform the quality and scope of health care in the nine-county Asante region, with a goal of raising at least $50 million. This campaign is the largest philanthropic effort ever undertaken in the area. AsanteForward is built around five specific initiatives, including behavioral health care, cancer care, expanded emergency services and a new patient pavilion that will house various services, including a new women’s and children’s clinic, cardiac care, critical care and advanced surgical services. For more information, visitasantefoundation.org.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about oregon wine experience barrel auction and let us know what you think.
oregon wine festivals 2021oregon wine experience 2019 resultsoregon wine experience barrel auctionwine experience 2020oregon wine events 2020oregon wine festivals 2020,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,wine tasting near me,oregon wine festivals 2021,oregon wine experience 2019 results,oregon wine experience barrel auction,wine experience 2020,oregon wine events 2020,oregon wine festivals 2020,oregon wine experience 2020 winners