In partnership with the Santa Ynez Valley Heritage Foundation, the Santa Ynez Valley Wine Train is offering two special Wine Tasting and Vineyard Train Excursions for the summer of 2017. This summer we’re collaborating with our friends at “The Vinebar” to offer two opportunities to tour the beautiful Brick Barn Estate Winery and have tasting of the estate’s award-winning wines. The events include a Vineyard Tour of the winery, a wine tasting in a gourmet wagon (and it really does smell like a train!), and then a special train ride back to Santa Ynez Valley along one of California’s most spectacular views.
Every year, the Brick Barn Wine Estate celebrates the arrival of summer by hosting a series of events that showcase its fruit and wine. Each event offers something different for everyone, from live music, to dinners with the winemakers, to VIP sommelier tastings. This year, the estate is also hosting a few special events that highlight the fruits and wines of the California coast and the Santa Ynez Valley.
The summer of 2017 is winding down, and we’ve been treated to some incredible and memorable events. The Santa Ynez Valley has been the scene of some great wine events, and for one wine event in particular, the entire valley will be on the edge of its seat, waiting with bated breath. I’m talking about the memorable occasion of the Santa Ynez Valley’s Brick Barn Wine Estate’s Summer of Memorable Occasions.View
22. June – Buellton, CA – It looks like summer is here, and Brick Barn Wine Estate is ready to welcome it with a full schedule of seasonal activities. The winery invites guests to enjoy wine, music and laughter in a spacious outdoor setting and relaxed atmosphere at weekly summer events scheduled through August.
Enjoy a break from the hectic week at Brick Barn Wednesdays Wine Down with live music and 50% off wines by the glass. You can also come and uncork a bottle on the weekends during the Sunday live music concerts at the Brick Barn, where guests can sit and enjoy a lazy afternoon on the spacious patios and terraces under the oak trees. During the summer holidays there are also films under the oak tree on the 2nd day. of July (Bottle Shock) and the 6th. August (Somm).
For events, reservations are recommended but not required.
Located near downtown Buellton in the western Santa Ynez Valley, Brick Barn Wine Estate has quickly become known for its energetic estate-produced wines, spacious and welcoming atmosphere, and many family-friendly activities. Details at brickbarnwineestate.com/events
Summer events at Brick Barn Winery
Live music on Sunday from 2 to 5 pm.
27. June and 11. July – Santa Barbara-based singer-songwriter Dewey Roberts is a versatile composer and multi-instrumentalist specializing in a wide range of musical styles. With his classical guitar, echoing voice, slap bass and saxophone solo, he won the Solvang Best Musician and Composer Award.
4. July – Graybill is a gentle acoustic indie folk singer-songwriter often compared to artists like Jack Johnson, G Love, Michael Franti, and Sam Beam of Iron and Wine.
25. July – The sounds of Soul Kool, an R&B and classic rock band from Santa Barbara.
Wine Down Wednesdays – 5-7pm.
30. June – soulful acoustic tunes by Lindsay Marie.
7. July – The sounds of Soul Kool, an R&B and classic rock band from Santa Barbara.
July 14 and 28. July – Local singer-songwriter Graybill’s acoustic indie-folk sound is often compared to that of Jack Johnson, G Love, Michael Franti and Sam Beam of Iron and Wine.
21. July – Santa Barbara-based singer-songwriter Dewey Roberts is a versatile composer and multi-instrumentalist specializing in a wide range of musical styles. With his classical guitar, echoing voice, slap bass and saxophone solo, he won the Solvang Best Musician and Composer Award.
Cinema under the oak tree
Get cozy around the fire and stoves and enjoy Bottle Shock on the 9th. July and Somm on the 6th. August.
Join the Brick Barn Wine Club and laugh at the winery’s summer comedy nights on June 17. July 15. and 19. August kaput.
About Brick Barn Wine Estate
Brick Barn Wine Estate is located on the western edge of the Santa Ynez Valley AVA. Located just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, the property is uniquely situated between the warmer areas of the Inland Valley and the cooler areas of the Sta. Rita Hills AVA is the creation of a terroir that produces wines with distinct character and energy. The tasting room was built in the early 1970s by an Italian mason as a 36-story brick barn for Arabian horses. Today the structure is an elegant place for a carefree stroll with friends and family. For more information, visit brickbarnwineestate.com.
This summer has been a jam. The weather has been absolutely perfect, and the wine has just been outstanding. Our Summer of Memorable Occasions kicks off with one of the most anticipated upcoming events of the year: the annual Summer Wine Tasting Series at Brick Barn Winery in Santa Ynez. This tasting will showcase some of our most unique wines from our new portfolio—all of which are inspired by San Luis Obispo County’s rich history of viticulture.. Read more about brick barn winery wedding and let us know what you think.
brick barn winerybrick barn pinot noirbrick barn pinot noir 2017brick barn wine down wednesdaybrick barn winery weddingbrick barn rosé,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,brick barn winery,brick barn pinot noir,brick barn pinot noir 2017,brick barn wine down wednesday,brick barn winery wedding,brick barn rosé,2017 brick barn pommard clone pinot noir,red brick vineyard