5. January – We’ve put together an exciting mix of California’s best wines for a fun tasting evening with the STARS winemakers themselves! Travel with us thanks to Zoom and have the wines delivered to your home to taste and discover the STARS of CALIFORNIA WINE. Join the LIVE winemakers for a tasting or take part in both! The silent auction benefits Children’s Hospital Los Angeles through our 501(c)(3) Unite partner The United.
Tickets for an evening are 55$ with a tasting or for both events with a tasting are 100$ (shipping included in California!) www.STARSofCalifornia.com for more details, the wine list and to pick up your tasting at the TESSE RESTAURANT with a special menu for the Dinner of Stars!
NIGHT ONE: CALIFORNIA STARS 2021 – Wednesday 20 January at 19.00.
- Manor O’Shaughnessy Wine Estate – Napa Valley
- Bernardus Vineyards and Wines – Monterrey
- Perimeter Vineyards – Central Coast
- Linmar Manor House – Sonoma
- Robert Biale Vineyards – Zinfandel
- Perliss Winery – Napa Valley
- Medlock Ames – Alexander Valley
NIGHT TWO: CALIFORNIA STARS 2021 – SUMMARY at 1 p.m. at 7 p.m.
- Rubia Wine Cellar – Napa Valley
- Fishery wines – Central Coast
- Vineyards of the estate Angwin – Napa Valley
- Carol Shelton – California
- Jeff Cohn Pogrebki – Zinfandel
- The wine cellars of Ampelos – Santa Barbara
- Kimsey in Santa Barbara.
Tickets will be sold out and prices will increase as the date of the event approaches – book your tickets now!
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit Californiawinestars.com.
ON IAN BLACKBURN.
Ian graduated from California Polytechnic University in 1991 with a degree in Hospitality Management (Distinguished Alumnus 2008) and is a living crusader for wine and lifestyle improvement. In 1995 Ian was the pioneer of the first website dedicated to viticulture. In 2020, he relaunched learnaboutwine.com to provide nationwide access to his passionate wine courses, tastings and virtual tastings via Zoom. Ian’s career has evolved from being a field employee, salesperson, national director of the international wine portfolio, author, internet wine pioneer and now Ian is one of the leading providers of Zoom-based wine courses and events. In 2009 Ian launched his own wine brand with Clay Mauritson, dedicated to the world’s best Zinfandel. Beekeeping Cellars still gets top scores (95-97 points) in reviews and professional recognition. Ian has dedicated his life to good wines and has several diplomas from the Society of Wine Educators, as well as further training at the Masters of Wine in London. Ian’s first book was published in 2002 and he hopes to publish a new one in 2021.
Since 2001, Jan has been the official ambassador of education in Champagne, France and the Napa Valley. With over 25 years of experience in wine education, this new era of online wine education is in Ian’s creative hands – contact [protected by email] to hire Ian for your corporate or private event. Also visit one of Ian’s websites:
About the merger:
Unite The United Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit fundraising organization founded by the producers of the Vans Warped Tour and the Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival. Their mission is to encourage fans, artists and leaders in the world of music, touring and extreme sports to work for positive change by supporting local charities, organizing events and participating in community volunteer activities throughout the United States.
wine la,los angeles california